Subject: [Leica] a few new ones
From: mfsacca at sover.net (Michael Sacca)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 22:06:31 -0400

Hi Bob,

Thanks for looking. We have three as well. It keeps things lively
around the house. My 2 sons like to do videos of of extreme sorts of
sports. Sometimes I would rather not see the evidence of where they
put themselves to get the shots... I wonder where they get that from?

Michael

I was almost afraid to look at this one (having lived through 3
teenagers),
but it is quite tame! I'll cross my fingers it stays that way for
you :-)
Bob

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 8:42 AM, Michael Sacca <mfsacca at sover.net>