Subject: [Leica] LR4 Question
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 20:26:09 -0700

Hoping someone can help me figure this out.
With LR3, if I made a collection in the Library tab and then went to the
Web tab, once I made changes to the layout, title, upload directory, etc.
for that collection, LR3 would remember those specific settings for that
particular collection
LR4 isn't doing that. Is there some preference that needs to be configured
so LR4 will retain the collection specific Web settings? I don't remember
ever setting a preference for this behavior in LR3.
Thanks for any advice,
Bob

--
Bob Adler