Subject: [Leica] IMG: Self portrait 4 hours post myocardial infarction
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 16:55:36 -0500

On Mar 13, 2012, at 4:44 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:

> Did you take the picture? I noticed the focus is dead on.

Yes sir.
I've done this many times with an M.
Step one: Hold M at arms length
two: take note of which part of hand is near film plane
three: put camera to eye
four: put hand in position as if holding M
five: focus
six: put camera in focused hand and make self portrait.

> My good wishes to you

Thank you kind sir - that means a great deal to me.
This whole LUG family - is so incredibly deep, wide and meaningful.
Few would know - without being here for a while!

> I cant talk about my knee any more but that's ok.

You most certainly can and must!
We're all very concerned about your ongoing ability
wonder the streets of New York and bring us your revelations.

> It makes me and I'm sure all of use not forget how nice it is to have a
> heart which works.
> And a brain.
> And de nerve.
> I cross my fingers for everyone on the Lugs' good health.

Likewise! Best of health to ALL LUG members and their families.

> By the way anyone who's over 60? Try crossing your fingers.
> If you have any arthritis at all they just won't go.
> Its a kids game finger crossing.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com