Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 11 March 2012: faces of the revolution
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 22:57:55 +0100

There were demonstrations against the Rajoy government's labour market
reforms in many Spanish cities on Sunday, including Alicante. The weather
was nice, so I went in search of photo opportunities, knowing that
revolutions in this country nowadays are good-natured and fun. I was not
disappointed:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=1748520587&k=hpFM6Bw&lb=1&s=XL

This picture is a bit of an experiment, too. Taken with the M8, then
processed on my iPad2 with Snapseed and uploaded to Smugmug using another
iPad app. A bit of a dry run for next week when I am going to London and
strongly considering NOT taking my laptop with me.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain