Subject: [Leica] HK Rush Hour
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 11:10:00 +0800

Hello Luggers,
I was out early this morning to pick up Rugby 7's tickets and took the
opportunity to take some pictures of the morning rush.
When I got home I fiddled around with four pictures taken outside the Hong
Kong Shanghai Bank Building (designed by Sir Norman Foster)
and sandwiched them together in CS5 using the pano option - even when they
weren't pano - to produce the following:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/HKMarch2012/RushrW.jpg.html>

<http://tinyurl.com/83qnsqx>

Taken with the Fuji X100, 1/5 f11.0 ISO 200 braced on a railing.
Please view large. All c&c most welcome.

Howard

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] HK Rush Hour)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] HK Rush Hour)
Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] HK Rush Hour)