Subject: [Leica] Previous three: Palms, Invader, Invasion Site, reworked
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 19:54:42 -0700

The two flower images were much more drastically cropped than the
palms, so there probably are a couple of dust mites on my sensor
which the eliminated. About some time ago, between six months and a
year, I found two spots on a sky photo and removed them with a bulb
air syringe. I'll just have to do it again.

Thanks for noticing.

Herb