Subject: [Leica] B&W Leica? Higher ISO
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 14:41:40 +0530

Sonny,
I never implied or said that it was an issue for any of you - please
continue enjoying yourselves!

By the way, I set the menus once when I buy a new Nikon body and then I am
done. It takes me all of one hour.

Lastly, you will enjoy life more if you do not see every statement that you
disagree with as a personal criticism, which I assure you is not, never has
been and never will be my intent.

I am done on this subject.

Cheers
Jayanand