Subject: [Leica] FF Magnolia Bakery Window with shamrocks
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 13:37:32 -0400

But their cake is so dense and dry, not fluffy and yummy. Even the
Duncan Hines boxed mixes beat out Magnolia. Crumbs, now there's a
cupcake shop. Or down here in Philadelphia, we have Philly Cupcake.
They do one run of cupcakes per day, don't refrigerate and bank on the
freshness of their product.
I digress.

I love the images that the 28/1.4 makes. Wish I could find one for sale
at a reasonable price!

Phil Forrest

--
philforrest.wordpress.com