Subject: [Leica] LR4 Problem
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 07:00:01 +1000

Tina if you can't get in, maybe do a reinstall?That should overwrite
everything in place.
As a guess possibly related to the import of your previous catalog. I had
actually uninstalled the Beta first on my main machine, but the new install
upgraded the (left behind) lrcat from that and left LR3 and its lrcat in
situ. That meant importing everything into the new catalog as though new
work, which then progressively builds all new previews.

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman