Subject: [Leica] LR4 Problem
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 11:52:36 -0400

I finally fixed it the way I fix most computer problems.  I restarted the
computer.  I couldn't do that earlier because I was copying a hard drive
which took 14 hours and I didn't want to interrupt it.  With a restart, LR4
opened fine and I haven't had any problems since then.  (Knock on wood.)

Tina