Subject: [Leica] really elementary backup question
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 15:14:31 -0500

Mark,

Thanks, that is most helpful.  I have used PS for many years but am just
now coming to terms with LR.  My version of LR3 does not have a catalog
setting choice under files or the preferences tab.  Nor, can I find any
way to change the backup setting.  I think what has happened is that I
was once given that choice, and now my internal HD backs up to external
discs once a week.  I probably selected once a week in the LR dialog
when it was presented.  So, LR probably thinks everything is fine.  I
will change my SyncBack to more than once a week and see if the LR
dialog comes back, then select backup on closing and do that manually.

Ken