Subject: [Leica] M10 May 10
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 00:30:01 -0400

I think the Know if they want the Magnum photogs to put down their DSLR's
and pick up Leicas without being paid to do so but the other way around they
are going to have to give them close to what they are already getting:
Which is 64,000 iso @ cruising speed.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/