Subject: [Leica] M10 May 10
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 22:24:31 -0700

I personally don't care whether it's CCD or CMOS. 99% of my photos are
converted to B&W anyway.

What I care about that would be "better than the M9" is higher ISO (I'll
take 3200, but hey, if you want to give me 6400 or 12800, I'll take it!)
and more dynamic range - still with the Leia M DNA of course - I won't move
to Nikon or Canon.

--

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] M10 May 10)