Subject: [Leica] More Chui
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 23:04:39 +0100

These two belong to the upper(est) class of photography - the
compositions are so different from the "normal" safari shots.

I think the temptation to get the "beast" right in the middle of the
split screen area is always high when one encounters wonderful
creatures such as these.
And yet you Jayanand decided that the global picture would suit the
circumsatances better, and you were SO right.

Triple K as in Kudos to you my friend.

These are the best composed live photos I've seen on the LUG for a
long while.

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 18 mars 12 ? 04:36, Jayanand Govindaraj a ?crit :