Subject: [Leica] New pics from the Game Café
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 15:31:12 +0100

Every Sunday afternoon in the winter, a bunch of amateur musicians get
together for a couple of hours of live music at one of the bars on the
beach. I know many of them, since some work at my office and some at my
daughter's school. I have just added 15 new images from this winter (from 30
October until last night). Start here:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Game-Caf?/16334600_MV4f8G#!i=1755870406&k=PxdTJxh&lb=1&s=O

and the next 14.

It is a nice way for us to spend a Sunday afternoon in the off-season. And
the musicians really like the pictures.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman