Subject: [Leica] Fuji X-Pro1
From: gwpics at gmail.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 16:49:17 +0000

I acquired the first Fuli X-Pro1 to hit my local dealer this morning, and
was shooting with it this afternoon. It is about as close to an M6 I have
had since leaving Leica, and appears to have functioned well. I did a small
job shooting in available light in a school and I shot at 400iso on the 35mm
f1.4 lens (equivalent to 50mm) and I have looked at the jpegs and they look
fine but they need some colour correction. I shot jpegs and raw, but I have
not played with the raw because they only viewable so far in the supplied
Silkypix viewer.

May well report more or post an image later, but so far so good!

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or
+44 (0)797 287 7932