Subject: [Leica] Fuji X-Pro1
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 21:10:48 +0100

Mark, it might be a new way of collecting light - diagonals rather
than horizontal ?  remember when you shot TV screens at high speeds?

Reviewer says:
"With the X-Pro 1, Fuji have randomised the bayer pattern to avoid
moire and aliasing and therefore have been able to remove the anti-
aliasing filter for higher resolving power. "

Could this account for the excellent result a shown here?

OTT I usually listen to music with my eyes half closed, so the
musician's fingers are no problem for me, at least.

Nice take indeed and nice instruments too.

Keep them coming Gerry :-)

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 20 mars 12 ? 20:44, Mark Rabiner a ?crit :

>>> www.rebirthworkshops.com