Subject: [Leica] New Home Page, check it out!
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 18:28:10 -0500

Richard,

I don't know about Flash, but there are some really excellent images in
there, and I like the design a lot (viewed on my PC, not in the cards
yet on the iPad).  I think about getting an XPan now and then.  Some
time back my sister-in-law bought a Nikon 9000 scanner, then went off on
some other project.  She offered to give it to me and it's still sitting
on the floor with the box unopened.   Then there are Jeff Bridges'
photos also, which I like.

Ken