Subject: [Leica] New Home Page, check it out!
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 19:29:48 -0400

dear richard,
am 2 digests behind as usual.
just saw your website.
i love the design.
the only problem for me is i use verizon high speed DSL
which gives me terrible speeds of between 0.1 and 0.9 Mbps usually.
so the pictures loaded very very slowly.
perhaps while the circle at Right top is turning you could arrange the
flash to load the next picture.
i saw a lot of percentages go by slowly.
just my 2 cents.
love everything else!
:-)
bharani