Subject: [Leica] Wedding Pictures with the X100 using new software (Version 1.20)
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 18:15:09 +0800

Hi Luggers,

I installed the latest software update and went out to see what difference
it made.
I came across this wedding party posing for pictures on the steps of one of
the lanes in Central.
The best men seemed more interested in their I phones

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/HKMarch2012/WedPix1W.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/7555uk2

and another reverse view with the bridesmaids also not so interested in the
photo action:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/HKMarch2012/WedPix2W.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/72lqqbd

Maybe it was just that today was a sunny bright day but the camera did seem
more responsive
than before the upgrade. Both in starting up from sleeping and focusing on
the run.

Processed in CS5 and cropped somewhat.

Please look large.

C&C always welcome.