Subject: [Leica] The Mastery of Leica Marketing
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 07:12:22 +1000

Not so much Leica Camera's faultt directly;-)  All they did was invite
people to a launch in Berlin. All of the rest was caused by invitees
breathlessly rushing to be the first to speculate on-line for the
enthusiast rumour mills ;-)
As far as I can tell the BW sensor angle was conjured entirely from fervent
desire and imagination after some very convoluted interpretation and
speculation!
I heard a rumour that the May 10 announcements will include a range of
products. I bet one's not an M10....oh wait I lost beer to Chris Williams
when the R10 was cancelled!

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman