Subject: [Leica] Fuji X-Pro1 - Jim
From: raimo.m.korhonen at uusikaupunki.fi (Raimo K)
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 09:30:31 +0200

In Finland the total level of taxation was 42.9% last year - including VAT
etc. I suppose that in USA the level was approximately 10 percentage points
lower.
Someone may calculate how many children you have to give university
education for this to even out.
(and I am not going to say anything about health services)
All the best!
Raimo K