Subject: [Leica] X-Pro1 Test Samples - JIm
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 07:45:04 +0000

Jim

Thanks for your interest. The press release was entitled "5000 Children,
5000 Miles: Orchestra takes music to the nation".

The idea was that the Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment should perform
works under the global heading of 'Anthem for a Child' at various location
throughout the UK, and to introduce school children to the orchestra and
music in general. New works were commissioned and performed. Southampton
(where I am) has a strong music department at the university and has a lot
of early English musical experience, so it was logical that to include that
element within the performance.

In the press release they OAE say "Our Anthem project celebrates 10 years of
working in partnership with schools with the OAE. It is a national project
aimed to inspire, enthuse and include thousands of young people in music
making with a world class orchestra - a project to share music now, later
and hopefully forever!'

You can find a video and further information at www.oae.co.uk.

Best regards

Gerry