Subject: [Leica] FS: Epson 9880 + Imageprint RIP
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 08:00:31 -0700

I am selling my beautiful 44" printer as I am downsizing. This printer was
bought new with stand.

I am also selling the Colorbyte ImagePrint (IP) dongle (Ver. 8; you can
upgrade to Ver. 9 for about $1,200) that was bought separately from the
printer (so this was not the bundled package), Mac version. I have extra
ink (220ml) cartridges and roll papers (various manufacturers). Uses ultra
chrome K3 ink, 8 cartridges and 2 maintenance tanks. Same print heads as on
the newer models; only difference is it isn't using the "Vivid Magenta"
Epson now has.

The printer is in excellent condition. This is really an industrial printer
that has only been used for personal use, so it still has a very long life
ahead of it. The prints are fabulous and with ImagePrint, if your screen is
calibrated, what you see is definitely what you get. Steve, Geoff, Ted,
Adam and Richard have all seen prints from this machine, so feel free to
ask them about the quality of the output.

I've never had a problem with the machine (it has the Teflon coating; I've
never had a clog). It really works perfectly.

I am asking $3,750 for the entire bundle (printer, stand, RIP. It's too big
to ship, so pickup (SF Bay Area) is required. To get the equivalent today
(9900 and RIP) would be quite a bit more...
Thanks,
Bob

--
Bob Adler