Subject: [Leica] The least expensive way to collect REAL prints
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 11:05:32 -0500

Count me in.

Bill Pearce

-----Original Message-----
From: scleroplex
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 8:23 AM
To: lug at leica-users.org

what a lovely idea!
:-)
i'm in!
the only thing is mine will be from Ritz Camera's Epson printers.
don't know if everyone will think they are REAL......
bharani

Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 22:01:10 -0700
From: Richard Man <richard at richardmanphoto.com>
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

The LUG Print Exchange ran for 14-15 rounds before it went on hiatus. It's
time to do another round. We have ~10 participants already and we can have
3-4 more.

This is the best way to see prints from other people. All it cost is prints
from you.

Rules are simple, no theme, any equipments, darkroom, inkjet, color, B&W,
doesn't matter.

Lets say there are 14 people participating. Each person makes 14 identical
prints (of their own image) no larger than letter size and send them to me
by the deadline, and send me a check / $ bills / paypal,

I will collate the prints and mail it out to everyone. The most important
thing there is to include a print for yourself too so it's easy for me to
collate the prints the same way.

Through the Exchange,I have seen and now have in my collection some amazing
prints from people.

If you want to join, please let me know soon. Any questions, please ask.

The deadline is May 15. This means that US people should send them by May
10th, and non-US by May 1st.

Also include your return address with the packet. Non-US needs to include a
phone # as well.

For US participants, please send $7. Paypal to richard @
imagecraft.com(NOT this reply address). Stuff a check with the prints
is OK.

For non-US, please send $15 (Sorry usps raised the rates quite a bit)