Subject: [Leica] IMG: NEX-7 w/Leica 100 APO Friday Flowers
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 12:36:56 -0700

I've added to the gallery of flower images today - all of the flowers were
shot with a tripod. I have documented a few of the shooting setups with my
iPhone to give you an idea about the sizes of the flowers.

<http://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/gallery/22003432_Lz2PWj#!i=1761640210&k=9pPhsv8>

I have to say that I LOVE setting up and using the NEX-7 using the rear
panel to get things close and then getting down with the viewfinder for the
final focus. It's a serious joy. Being able to move the focus location
around (where the camera will zoom to) is also super. I was entirely focused
on the, ahem, focusing while I was doing this so a few places I wasn't
paying much attention to the exposure histogram, just going with what the
camera decided upon.

I think my favorite image is the one that comes up first.

I have included full-sized jpeg images so you get a feel for the full
content of the images.

These were shot at ISO 100 for the most part, a few at ISO 400 when the
clouds were out. It was breezy so I had to wait for things to steady down a
bit before shooting.

Thanks for looking.

Comments on composition etc are always welcome. I enjoy hearing people's
reactions.

Adam

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: NEX-7 w/Leica 100 APO Friday Flowers)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] IMG: NEX-7 w/Leica 100 APO Friday Flowers)