Subject: [Leica] LUG users happy w/SmugMug?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 18:28:53 -0400

I've been very happy with SmugMug.  The most reasonable rates and great
storage of photos that you can access from anywhere.  For photographers who
shoot events and/or weddings and sell prints, it's ideal.  Not so great for
stock sales as there is no way to lease Rights Managed photos.  If you are
only looking for a place to display and store photos, SmugMug is wonderful.

Tina