Subject: [Leica] What would you take to Peru?
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 00:16:13 -0400

Nice shots, Tina!

I could take the M8 and the 35 Summilux ASPH or the 21-35mm Dual Hexanon.
But where would I stash my 15 extra batteries?  :-)

In the current world, the X100 is a smaller version of an M+35 that puts the
hurt on the M8 imaging wise (and even the M9).

On the other hand, the Leica is no nonsense, can hook up to longer lenses,
takes the shot every time, and helps exfoliate my thumb when reviewing for
in-focus pictures.

I'm sure I will pack and unpack and repack a Leica kit a few times over the
next few days!

Best,
Dante