Subject: [Leica] Nikon D800
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 01:07:11 -0400

Last week on two separate occasions I was photographing a dog from a full
block away, different dogs, and when the camera went off the dog turned
around and stopped what it was doing and looked at me. Then barked.
Dogs don't like the sound of the D700. They have very good ears. Some have
very LARGE ears. And they don't like the sound. Or serious of sounds this
particular camera makes. Twice in one week. Two dogs who didn't even know
each other. One was a cocker spaniel the other was an Irish
Wolfhound.
Humans don't notice much.

--
Mark Rabiner