Subject: [Leica] SWMBO 1949-2012
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 19:40:41 -0500

Ted, I am so sorry.

I just opened an email from Carl and Armenne Dederian (Park Square Camera,
sponsors of the Leica Cape Cod Workshops for so many years, for those here
who don't know them) relaying the sad news and was thinking about how to
pass it on to the LUG when your post came across.

I first met you and Irene in person at the 2001 Workshop and, over the
years, continually felt your warmth as individuals and as an inseparable,
continually supportive pair.

I will be thinking of you both.

--Bob