Subject: [Leica] Fuji Xpro=1
From: dnygr at cshore.com (dnygr)
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 06:41:39 -0400

This message was originally HTML formatted.  View in a HTML capable client
to see the original version.\r\n\r\n
While the sample photos taken with the xpro-1 and displayed here on the lug
look promising,
I am wondering how long the lag is between when you press the shutter button
and
the shutter actually fires, how long the a;utofocus wait is, whether there
is a wait if you
focus manually, and how the Leica lenses work on the camera.

This could be a great camera if the shutter/focus lag of the Fuji x100 has
been worked out.

The Leica X-1 has the same problem.

Shutter/focus lag limits how I would use this camera.

As the camera becomes available and readers and contriubtors of the lug
get acquainted with it, I hope they will comment on this.

Top of the day to you all--Doug