Subject: [Leica] Lug 20th and favorite posts
From: dbirkey at hcjb.org (Duane Birkey)
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 18:47:07 +0000

I went back to see how long I've been on the LUG...   and not really sure...
as the oldest post I found was from  March of 1997... But I know that I was
around before that...   anyhow... came across one of my favorite lug
postings....    Which still makes me smile... although it wasn't so funny at
the time....    :  )

Happy 20th...

Duane