Subject: [Leica] Recommended accommodations in Victoria?
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 15:42:00 -0700

It has been a while,,,,,

Upstairs in the B+B of the Swan Pub......

http://swanshotel.com/

Convenient if you have had a long night.......

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net

\

We're going to be in Victoria in mid-May and were wondering about
recommendations for neat/affordable/comfortable places to stay.

We're driving up from California, taking the ferry from Port Angeles. (Is
that something I need to make a reservation for? How about the ferry to
Vancouver?)

Adam

Replies: Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] Recommended accommodations in Victoria?)