Subject: [Leica] Nokton 40mm F1.4
From: kingfisher at halcyon.com (Larry Bullis)
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 21:25:31 -0700

I have one (the SC, though) which I use on my M5 & M2. I like it a lot.
It's well made, the glass is excellent, and everything is where it
should be - for me, at least. The previous owner had modified it to
bring up the 35mm frame lines which I've learned to manage with just fine.

I prefer single coated to the MC, but I've not shot the same lens in the
other version so I can't speak to that aspect. As for the image quality,
I find it more than adequate. I've been quite happy with it.