Subject: [Leica] A new M9 comparison
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 07:10:25 -0400

Correct. This particular exercise isn't about comparing the M9 to any other
camera. What concerns me is whether there is a problem with my camera or my
lens or the person holding them. Or no problem at all.

?howard

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] A new M9 comparison)
Message from john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] A new M9 comparison)