Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M9 ouch. now spite
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 10:06:20 -0400

yes.
in india in the 1970s already every other bank teller had a zoology degree.
the rest had done botany.
bharani

Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 20:23:33 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
From: Doug Herr <wildlightphoto at earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: Leica M9 ouch. now spite
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
9439191.1333164213775.JavaMail.root at elwamui-hound.atl.sa.earthlink.net>

Chris Crawford wrote:

>Phil, that sounds like my alma mater and the crap they tell their art
>students. You know how many of my classmates found a job after graduation?
>Keep in mind that I graduated in 1999. Thirteen years ago. Well after 13
>yrs, only two have jobs.

Really sucky, but it's been that way for many many years.

The questions recent graduates ask on their first job:

Engineering graduate:  how can we build it?
Business graduate:  how much will it cost?
Liberal arts graduate: would you like fries with that?

There's a reason I have both zoology and engineering degrees.  The zoology
degree is for what I love doing, the engineering degree is for paying the
bills.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com