Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 31/3/2012: now THAT IS A LUNCH!
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 14:20:08 -0400

quality of life: 100%

:-)
bharani

Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 08:58:42 -0400
From: Barney Quinn <bjq1 at mac.com>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 31/3/2012: now THAT IS A LUNCH!
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

Nathan,

Great depth of field. This shot reminds me so much of how much I miss the
huge gatherings of my Irish American Clan we used to have when I was a
child and the family elders were still alive.

Time passes. People move apart. These gatherings are an all too rare event
these days.

Barney

Barney Quinn, WK3Z
C: (301) 775-1386
H: (301) 654-0938

On Apr 1, 2012, at 3:17 AM, Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu> wrote:

> Yesterday, we were invited for lunch by some friends who are in the wine
business and have a rural house in the town of Almorad?, about 65 km from
here. We spent several hours enjoying good food and wine on terrace amid
orange groves:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=1773812737&k=NPPpBNG&lb=1&s=O

> It was one of the longest lunches I have ever had, and was followed by
artichoke salad and quiche, made with artichokes from the neighbour's field.