Subject: [Leica] Is the iPhone the Only Camera You Need
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 18:48:51 -0400

My hit on the state of quality of American photojournalism differs.
My hit on the state of the quality of American photojournalism is that it is
going very strong. Never been better.
Looking at your shots I wonder what American photojournalism can learn from
you.
I see you're the first gallery on the LUG gallery right now.
Then look at a search page on American photojournalism.
They're just putting the time in getting a lot of very dazzlingly impressive
shots. I'm not sure how well your shots do in comparison.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/