Subject: [Leica] Buying a Leica lens?
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 09:38:46 +0930

The only time I ever worked with an untested lens there was a problem with
it and all the shots were ruined.  Yes, it was a Leica M lens.  The only
time I worked with an untested body, ditto, but that one was a Nikon.

The reason I think you're the best Ted, apart from that so many of your
photos are incredibly excellent, is that you seem to genuinely have good
luck on your side.  Me, I've been looking back through my family tree to
try to find where I'm related to Murphy.

Marty