Subject: [Leica] Lluis Ripoll
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 03:08:51 +0200

Dear Dr. Pomeroy and to all other Luggers who have take your time to
write so many kind words,

First at all thank you very much!!!,  If I'm not respond sooner was
because today was a day with the family and my grandsons and also,
sincerely, I didn't find the words to answer.... Well, on these cases
I think the best is the simplest thing, say I really apreciate your
comments and thank you, very, very much!

Secondly I would like comment some precise things, Leon: If I had a
Nocti 1.2 I will try to use it as much as I can! the M5 is a lovely
camera, I never used it, but I think it is one of the best Leica
cameras ever maid.

Stasys, I really want to meet you next june and have a great time
together as it has been with all the other Luggers whos was visited
Barcelona, BTW thank you very much for purchasing my book.

Jan: for my style I'm really comfortable with a 50mm lens as the lens
for general use, or as Richard says a 35. These lenses allow to react
fast in front almost all the situations, a 90 lens is lovely, but IMO
more for portraits.

Steve: I think I meet the LUG in 2004 or 2005, initially I was posting
on Photonet, I remember I have posted in 2005 some pictures from
Perpignan with Nathan and Steve Unsworth (now the album is deleted) in
the LUG Gallery, and in Photo net I've posted in 2005 some poctures
from my last visit to N.Y., in the LUG Gallery I have an album with
vintage pictures: http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Vintage/,
and also in in LFI Gallery http://tinyurl.com/c7h6h2d (please roll
down and you will find about 18 pictures from the 80's or 90's).

Lately I have been not as usual as I want in the LUG, I'm tryng to
organize my pictures and also I'm working on a new book project, Paris
80's and 90's pictures, and it is a lot of work scanning etc..

Cheers and saludos cordiales to all
Lluis

El 01/04/2012, a las 6:56, Leon Pomeroy escribi?: