Subject: [Leica] Buying a Leica lens?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 21:21:37 -0400

I buy my jeans, t-shirts, and all clothes from Goodwill.  I prioritize and
clothes mean nothing to me.  Pots and pans, kitchen equipment, cookbooks,
anything else I can buy at Goodwill,  I do. Unfortunately, Goodwill never
has any Leica lenses or cameras.  Occasionally an Argus or Polaroid.

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com