Subject: [Leica] Buying a Leica lens?
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 22:59:38 -0500

Mark,

You should try working as a pro in a small town, where you take any kind of
job that comes in.  My late father-in-law did this in the 1940s.  A property
line dispute between two farmers had reached the point of going to court,
and Herb was asked to take pictures of the area in question for use in
court.  He ended up in a wooded area and came back with poison ivy on both
arms, from bracing on a tree to steady his Speed Graphic.  He got the shots,
but suffered for it.

I doubt you will face such problems in Central Park.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA