Subject: [Leica] Leica M9 AWB?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 02:57:30 -0400

I think everybody uses A for Auto on the white balance thing and it just
seems to work fine but as we're shooting raw files it doesn't make much
difference because we can make the white balance be whatever we want down
the line.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/