Subject: [Leica] Warning: There is nothing in here worth your life
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 03:11:00 -0400

I think what happened with this guy is his house was broken into many
times and he got tired of it. He lives in a very poor neighborhood. A lot
of Americans are in complete denial of the relationship between poverty
and crime, because to admit that poverty is the root of most crime would
require us to admit that our economic system needs to be reformed. I think
what you've written is true. People are ruled by fears, not rational
thought, and most cannot see past the end of their own noses. Not a good
recipe for a civil society.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography