Subject: [Leica] Lluis Ripoll
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 00:27:48 +0200

Thanks again for your kind words, with a Noctilux and a Tri X you can
do everything!, if you prefer a less grany film T-Max is a very good
film too, it works well scanned, but I find it more "cold", I like the
texture and dynamic range of Tri X, my mostly frequent films are Tri X
and Plus X, I loved the Agfa APX 100, as well the Fuji Across 100 and
Ilford FP4, these are my actual experiences with film, never tried
Delta and others with process C-41.

If you and you wife decide visit Barcelona you will be welcome and we
can have a great time together

cheers
Lluis

El 02/04/2012, a las 6:31, Leon Pomeroy escribi?: