Subject: [Leica] Papua New Guinea Sculpture Garden
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 12:16:51 -0700

Thanks folks.

First the eternal film look question. Some of the images are from HP5+ and
some are from TMAX-400. Can anyone tell which one is which? My guess is
probably not. I have processed them to my liking. This is one of the best
features of post processing, IMHO,.

Second, my "shoes" of choice is the Birkenstock. Every 24-30 months, I just
buy another pair of the same style, may be with different colors just to
change it a little. I even wore them in Massachusetts with snow on the
ground!

Third, here's the full story:
http://www.stanford.edu/~mjpeters/png/