Subject: [Leica] Hypothetical... M10 B+W.. Would you buy one?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 00:11:04 -0400

The last monochrome digital hand held non medium format camera made was
Kodaks DCS 760M  in 2001 which sold for 10,000 dollars and no one bought it
so they discontinued it. More than a decade ago. But not long after
discontinued their other cameras.
No ones even hinted they had any plans on making one and I doubt they will.
Me I've done a ton of black and white image making on my D700 and the Bayer
screen didn't slow me down at all I'd say I found it a plus.
It ain't broke. So I don't think somebody's going to fix it. The output is
gorgeous. Nobodies looking at the images going "gee that sure would look
better if it was shot with a monochrome sensor".

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/

>>> http://sonc.com/look/