Subject: [Leica] IMG: My New Office
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 20:03:19 -0400

Dear Ted,

I have forwarded your offer to Tom in the next office.  We will see what he
says.  He has so much on his schedule for the farm and  I've told him he
needs to hire somebody to help!  Tom is the world's stingiest person!  He'd
rather spend weeks trying to get a perfect match as he cuts the corners for
the matching cornices, than to let somebody else less picky do the job in
half the time!  But it is all perfect!

We need to find another contractor who will help us!  Do you know somebody?

TIna