Subject: [Leica] OFF TOPIC - Fellow heart attack experiencers ?
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 15:39:40 -0500

So I just returned from the first "cardiac rehab" session.

Since the event on 3/10 I've been feeling:
unmotivated
uninterested
lethargic
tired
though not what I'd call depressed.

The rehab nurse said some of this could be related
to the new drug "cocktail" regimen;
which she said I'll have to be on
for a minimum of 24 months.

This comes with additional dietary and exertion restraints;
which simply adds to a "low-level" sort of? don't know what word to use.

For some reason I'm curious about any LUGgers who've been there
sharing their experience - on or off list - as you wish.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com