Subject: [Leica] Rebirth Workshops
From: scoutfinch at chartermi.net (Sue Ryan)
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 21:21:55 -0500

I need to take a moment to highly recommend Rebirth Workshops. Our own Chris
Williams, along with Will Jacks of Cleveland, MS and Sarah Hodzic of
Washington, DC knock themselves out to put on a top-notch workshop.
Collodion wet plate, palladium printing, large, medium, 35 mm film, toy
camera, digital, encaustic process and more! This not a pixel-peeping, PS
oohs and ahs workshop, but a break out of your rut, learn (old) new, crazy
stuff, along with reacquainting yourself with your creative muse. Brownie
camera wet plate process, who knew? Remember when photography was a BLAST? I
do - it was just this past week!

Sue

Sent from my iPad